The families Deggelmann and Staigers are families with passion. It is their wish to be hosts from the heart and to run a hotel where guests enjoy having a holiday and feel comfortable. Their philosophy is true warmth and this is what mein inselglück stands for.
Each family member brings his or her individuality and personality into the daily business of the hotel.
- Nadine Staiger (1981) is hostess and all-round support for all areas of the hotel. She plays the clarinet at the local orchestra. If she finds the time, she likes to read although lately the books have been left unread.
- Patric Staiger (1980) is the handyman in the hotel. If he is not busy opening the new hotel, he will be playing football.
- Matteo (2009) and Lina (2016) are the youngest hoteliers at mein inselglück. For the parents Nadine and Patric they are the biggest happiness at all.
- Dad, Charly Deggelmann (1955) is the head of the familiy. He pushes the familiy. He takes the guest for sailing, is maintenance supervisor and takes care for all and everyone.
- Mum‘s, Sylvia Deggelmann born as Ruf (1956), strength is her creativity. She is a flower fairy, gardener, baker and cook and responsible for the breakfast as well as the garden.
- Grandmother, Martha Ruf (1933), is the generous spirit of the family. She is an excellent baker and she also prepares home-made marmalade for the breakfast buffet. As great-grandmother she kindly takes care of little Matteo and Lina.
- Unfortunately grandad Ruf, vegetable grower, is not with us anymore. We have to thank him for the land on which mein inselglück is built now. We feel certain that he would be very pleased with our achievement.
Für eventuelle Fragen stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung!
Abt-Berno-Straße 3, D-78479 Insel Reichenau
Tel.: +49 (0) 7534 / 99 55 96 0 | Fax: +49 (0) 7534 / 99 55 96 99
Gesetzlicher Vertreter: Sylvia Deggelmann und Nadine Staiger GbR | MWSt.-Nr.: UID: DE288418185 | Sitz des Unternehmens: D-78479 Insel Reichenau